Women of God - God and Beauty

God has been pinpointing a lot of things on the media. One thing being beauty and fashion. He told me whilst sitting out on the porch that I should do a series on beauty and what God thinks beautiful. How you should dress appropriately as a christian women. I am not here to make judgement or tell you what to wear or not to wear. But to come along side you as a fellow christian who struggled with fashion and beauty when I was younger. As this series develops you will find out bits of what I struggled with which I hope will help you who are or was struggling. I hope you all find encouragement from this too.
I would also invite and encourage you to take part in encouraging and sharing to each other what God has shown you all as sisters in Christ so that we can all learn from each other.



You are all beautiful women in Christ be blessed daughters of the king and don't be disheartened.
\love you sisters 
in Christ 
Hannah xx

Comments

Popular Posts