The Journey Begins

Hello all! I am sure you will recognise who I am from my last blog I created, simple ways of life. My first blog was all about me and what I got up to on a day to day basis. But as a christian I wanted to create some new content. I remember sitting on the front porch in Michigan (by the way I don't live there, only on holiday) having time with the Lord and he put in on my heart to create a blog to share my experiences and what i have learnt during my walk of faith. 




During my time in America I have been able to create some content. I hope this encourages and inspires you to also encourage and come alongside others. I only write about my experiences and what God has shown me which will be different for all of you. I want this to be an area we can learn from each other and come along side one another as we step out with faith. 

I cant wait to go on this faith journey with you all. God bless Hannah xx

Comments

Popular Posts